Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Mubadala draw confirmed

The draw for next weeks Mubadala World Tennis Championship exhibition has now been released. Starting December 26th Andy Murray begins his return after back surgary against Jo-wilfried Tsonga (with the winner playing Djokovic) and David Ferrer faces Wawrinka (winner plays Nadal). In a interview with Skysports.com Muray said:-
"Getting back to playing competitively is the next step in my preparations for the new season, which starts for me at the Mubadala World Tennis Championship.
"Coming back from injury is never easy and the line-up this year is so strong but it's exactly the test I need to see where my game is at. I'm looking forward to being part of what is always a great tournament."
Live coverage of the event is on Sky Sports (schedule to be confirmed) amongst other ways to watch the tournment.

No comments:

Post a Comment